Search the Happy Baker blog:

Monday, February 14, 2011

Email subscriptions

Just an update for you, dearhearts.

I have installed Feedblitz to allow readers to subscribe to this blog via email. This way, all you'd have to do to sign up is enter your email address once (on this blog--no need to go anywhere else) and then all new posts will automatically get forwarded to your email inbox. See the little box over there, at the top, on the right? Yep, right there.

There's no privacy invasion--Feedblitz doesn't sell your email address, and you never have to enter any passwords or anything. It's just a quick way to subscribe, and may help people who have trouble navigating the "Follow" feature.

What do you think? Would this make it easier for newcomers, and would it be a feature you'd be interested in using? I have a 30 day free trial, so I'm using this as an experiment. (after the free trial, it's only $3 a month, so it's not anything crazy)

If you like it, say so. If you have trouble using it, say so. I wanna see how it works out for you.

Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a comment! I love to hear what you have to say!